Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Bridal Shower!

On May 30th, my AMAZING Maid-of-Honor gave me the best bridal shower EVER!!



The beautiful hostess.....I love you Mara!! You couldn't have done a better job!!


We had a great time....I have included some of my favorite photos from this memorable day!!


The gorgeous toilet paper brides!!

The toilet paper brides and I!!

It was tough, but I had to choose which team did the best job making a bridal gown. I decided on Rachel's team, I liked their creativity!!


Laura and I standing beside the delicious cupcakes that she spent hours baking/decorating for my shower. I love her so very much!!!

My favorite part of the shower.....all of the "naughty" lingerie!!

The bridal shower the very first time that Hollie (my little sister) met Judy (Jared's mom)....I sure love these ladies!!



I feel so blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa! I'm so excited you have a blog now! It looks like it was a fun shower!

    ReplyDelete